5 Ways To Win Online
At CannaPlanners, we’re as passionate about canna-businesses as we are about great website design and functionality. That’s why we’ve put together the following list of 5 features that are critical to a company’s successful online presence in 2017.
- Responsive Design. Having a responsive design means your website will automatically resize and rearrange itself to properly fit any device’s screen it’s being viewed on – critical when you consider over half of all internet traffic comes from a smartphone and tablets! Does your website pass the test? Check out this cool free tool from Google
- Easy-to-use CMS (Content Management System). With a site built on the WordPress CMS, you’ll spend less time updating your site thanks to its intuitive layout, and more time managing your camp.
- Videos, Videos, Videos. YouTube is the second most-popular search engine after Google, so it’s more critical than ever to have a camp YouTube channel and engaging video content of your business featured on your site.
- WeedMaps & Leafly. Both these web-tools have their pro’s and con’s, but the SEO value of using them is through the roof. If you’re a dispensary, check out their menu options.
- Digital Marketing. Having a great website isn’t enough anymore. Your canna-business needs a digital marketing strategy that drives new customer engagement and builds long-term loyalty through the use of targeted social media and SEM efforts.
If your current site is missing any of those 5 features, we should talk! We specialize in creating engaging websites that not only look great and are easy to use, but also help increase customer engagement year after year.
And now, cat gifs…